6th ACM COMPUTER SCIENCE IN CARS SYMPOSIUM (CSCS 2022)
Challenges in artificial intelligence & security for autonomous vehicles
Technical University of Ingolstadt | Ingolstadt, Germany | December 8th, 2022
Aim of the Event
Industry and academia have made great advances working towards an overall vision of fully autonomous driving. Despite the success stories, great challenges still lie ahead of us to make this grand vision come true. On the one hand, future systems have to be yet more capable to perceive, reason, and act in complex real-world scenarios. On the other hand, these future systems have to comply with our expectations for robustness, security, and safety.
ACM, as the world’s largest computing society, addresses these challenges with the ACM Computer Science in Cars Symposium (CSCS). This symposium provides a platform for industry and academia to exchange ideas and meet these future challenges jointly. The focus of the 2022 symposium is on Artificial intelligence & Security for Autonomous Vehicles. Contributions focusing on those topics are invited. For more information, please visit our ACM-CSCS webpage.
TOPICS: Submission of contributions are invited in (but not limited to) the following key areas:
• Artificial Intelligence in Autonomous Systems: Sensing, perception & interaction are key challenges inside and outside the vehicle. Despite the great progress, complex real-world data still poses great challenges towards reliable recognition and analysis in a large range of operating conditions. Latest Machine Learning and in particular Deep Learning techniques have resulted in high-performance approaches that have shown impressive results.
• Automotive Security for Autonomous driving: Information technology enables connected autonomous vehicles and many new applications but also introduces new threats. For example, an attacker could manipulate safetycritical systems such as the braking system to endanger the live and limb of passengers and other road users. An attacker could also try to generate movement or behavior profiles of the vehicle user. Thus, ensuring security and privacy is of paramount importance but poses several challenges. CSCS is a forum to discuss the latest developments in the context of security and privacy for autonomous vehicles and bringing together researchers and practitioners.
Technical University of Ingolstadt – Esplanade 10, 85049 Ingolstadt, Germany
Full paper submission deadline: September 24th, 2022
Extended abstract submission deadline: October 22nd, 2022
Notification of acceptance: October 22nd / November 5th, 2022
Symposium: December 8th, 2022
More information: https://acm-cscs.org/
- 6th ACM COMPUTER SCIENCE IN CARS SYMPOSIUM (CSCS 2022) – Call for Papers - Juli 16, 2022
- CHI 2023 in Hamburg - Juli 16, 2022
- Workshop Software Engineering Live 19./20. Mai 2022 – Aufruf zur Teilnahme - April 3, 2022