Dear interested parties, dear supporters, dear authors on Industrial A&C Systems (IEC 62443 IACS) in standardization and research,
thanks to your continuous support on industrial systems inside and outside standardization. The IACS WS organizers are pride to announce herewith the preliminary agenda and time plan toward the 8th IACS WS2023, September 28, 10h to 16h.
GI and German Chapter of the ACM have accepted our proposal on call and programme to the 8th IACS WS in series. Thanks for their valued support!
In accordance to the ‚GI Informatik 2023‘ conference preparation time plan the IACS WS organizers want to publish the following links on general participation information, up-to-date GI conference program infos and, our communication platform on easychair on all issues regarding abstracts, paper submissions, paper selection and author notifications etc.
1) GI Conditions on IACS WS-Participation: https://informatik2023.gi.de/fileadmin/TG/Informatik2023/Teilnahmebedingungen_CfW_INF2023_FINAL_2_.pdf
2) Informatik2023 Conference Program: https://informatik2023.gi.de/#panel-88851
3) on easychair Call for abstracts and submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=8thiacsws23
The time plan on preparing the 8th IACS WS’23 is proposed as follows:
1) Authors’ abstract of intended full/half paper submissions: March 30 due,
2) Authors’ full (12pages) or half (6 pages) paper submissions: June 30
2) Notification to corresponding author of paper acceptance: July 07
3) full/half paper (hard deadline) as easychair submissions: July 14
Please take notice of these preparatory plans and make sure your participation or contributions due,
thank you very much!
Please do not hesitate to provide any hint or comment on the 8th IACS agenda and time plan proposed.
kind regards, Jan de Meer
ISO/IEC, ETSI, DIN/DKE + GI, ACM, IEEE;
- Preliminary CfC, Agenda and Time Plan toward 8th Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) WS’23 at HTW Berlin - 05/03/2023
- Call for Applications: Participation in the 10th Heidelberg Laureate Forum for Outstanding Young Researchers in Mathematics and Computer Science - 02/01/2023
- Call for Participation to the 7th GI/ACM I4.0 Workshop on Industrial Automation and Control Systems - 11/09/2022